Thursday, January 19, 2012

oxymoron #1: dishwashing fun

I have never been a dishwasher. My hubby finds it relaxing to clear the benches and cannot sit down and relax with me until its done. I don't understand it at all!

BUT -
I found a product that achieves all my goals for eco friendliness and being sustainably minded. Yep. Something as boring as earth-friendly cleaning tools can rock my world! Any time I need to replace a product in our home I look to see if there is a more eco minded product that I can choose to treat our home environment as well as the greater world environment the best I can.

Discovered 'Full Circle' cleaning product range at a local kitchen store (thank you 'Kitchen to Table' @ Yamba).



Biodegradable plant 'plastic'
Interchangeable brush heads - Natural and recycled bristles or Biodegradable cellulose sponge
Renewable bamboo handle
Packaged with recycled paper and eco-friendly inks.

Thank you Full Circle for going all the way. I get frustrated with eco products and magazines etc that still come covered in plastic or don't use recycled paper in their packaging or print material. I can't wait to try some more products at my next visit to Kitchen to Table.

No comments:

Post a Comment